about Premier Sports Warehouse
● All players receive a Premier Baseball Profile which provides Bio and data.
● All players / teams are coached by former collegiate baseball players or have professional baseball experience.
● 98% of our players who choose to play baseball in college and have roster spots ranging from Division I to Junior College; our staff works with our members you to assist in finding the best fit for your goals, using Top 100 Sports technology and member profiles.
● Summer teams participate in 5-6 tournaments and start each December and practice weekly throughout the winter, spring and summer .
● Fall teams participate in 3 tournaments and start each August and practice weekly throughout the fall season.
● Player Memberships are included with tuition. This includes cage and Pitching/catcher time through the season.
● A.P.E. Strength Training offers 1 on 1 training and group sessions.
the Premier Baseball Experience
Premier Baseball (PB)- is headquartered in Syracuse NY at the Warehouse, and is sponsored by Under Armour and TOP 100 Sports.
As a youth travel baseball organization, ownership believes and provides four (4) cornerstones that enables youth players the opportunity to train, develop, (learn) educate and compete on and off the diamond.
Premier Baseball Cornerstones
TRAIN - Teams are provided physical training with the services of APE Strength
DEVELOP - Fundementals are stressed during the off season as well as in games
EDUCATE - White Board and hands on defenive and offensive skills are stressed
COMPETE - Members (players) are placed at the correct level(s) for max development